Advice and preparation
- It is important to download the MyEsf mobile app.
- In order to respect the course schedules, we ask you to arrive 10 minutes before the begining of the group lessons and 5 minutes before private lessons.
- The ski Lys area is accessible only by the village gondola. It takes 15min of transport (normal operation without disturbance). However, there may be wait times based on attendance. In general, on busy days, the bulk of the crowd arrives from 9:15 am until 11 am.
- We advise you to avoid any delay relative to the attendance of the holidays or big weekend, to present yourself at around 9 am from the main lift for the course of 10 am, but also to have your ski passes before your stay.
- In case of ski resort closure or disturbances, all information will be communicated to you by our MyEsf mobile app and by email.
- Esf Cauterets offers cancellation insurance for your ski lessons. We invite you to read the benefits carefully and make your choice whether or not to subscribe to this insurance. No direct refund without the cancellation insurance!
- For classes at the Pont d'Espagne, the meeting point is in front of the Clot chalet. Plan about 20 minutes to get there from the Pountas car park.